Get Started Today!
Speak With Your Account Executive
- Call 855-834-8117 or fill out the form on the LEFT
- This call is complementary and is strictly informative.
- Information you may want to have handy so your account executive can give you accurate information is:
- How did you come to have a structured settlement? Some situations are not possible to sell future payments. So we do not waste any time, it is important to know the facts.
- How much are you looking to get? After evaluating your situation, it is possible your account executive tells you that you only have to sell part of your settlement.
- If you sold future payments in the past, we would need to know in order to give you accurate information.
Receive A Quote
- Have your account executive explain the quote
- How much of your structured settlement you are selling
- What are the different Lump Sum structures available to get you the best deal
Review Your Contract
- Every Contract Is Unique, Your Account Executive Will Go Over Each Point With you.
- After You Understand, Accept, And Sign The Agreement, We Can Schedule A Court Date
- WE CANNOT SCHEDULE A COURT DATE UNTIL YOUR AGREEMENT IS SIGNED
Schedule A Court Date
- At this point we are nearly done! We take the agreement in front of a judge to approve the transaction.
- Once we have the correct paperwork we request a court date. It is up to the courts when this date will be.
- Once this date is confirmed, your account executive will call you and go over the details
Appear Before A Judge
- Once the court date has come, we will explain to the judge why you want this transaction to take place
- Every question your account executive and the paperwork have asked you has allowed us to make this as easy as possible and successful
- Dress Professionally, and have a plan for the money so you can intelligently explain the reason you would like this transaction to happen.
- Also if these payments are supporting you, make sure you have a planned budged so the judge will not think his ruling in your favor will put you in financial jeopardy.
- Arrive early to the hearing. Not to worry, your account executive will guide you the whole step of the way.
Receive Your Lump Sum!
- Congratulations! Now it is time to get paid!
- Your account executive will go over the different payment options.
- Also you will have the remaining future payments explained to you.
Sell My Structured Settlement: Alsaska
Receiving a structured settlement is one of the best outcomes for any personal injury case, outside of the court room. However, not all structured settlements benefit you in the right amounts. Many people who have structured settlement end up asking themselves Should I “sell my structured settlement Alsaska?”
Should You Sell?
When you are thinking should I “sell my structured settlement Alaska?” the first thing that you should figure out is if the lump sum amount of your settlement would be more beneficial in the long run. Since there are many companies that will buy a structured settlement if you have been receiving one, it can be hard to find the best company to sell to.
If you are wondering if you should sell your structured settlement, you should shop around before you make your decision. All the companies that buy settlements will most often give you a discount on the annuity value when you get a lump sum payout. However, many will offer to try to buy when you “sell my structured settlement Alaska” for much less than what the settlement is really worth.
When you are looking to sell your structured settlement, you will have to jump through many legal hoops. To sell a structured settlement, you will need to get your state’s court to sign off of the sale. This may seem counter-productive; however, this law is in place to stop people from selling their settlements for unneeded things like cruises and expensive vehicles.
Most courts do not see purchases as a benefit to you in the long-term financially, so the court is not about to permit the sale of settlements for these reasons. This legislation is in place to protect the consumer. If you have a valid reason like needing the money to pay off debt, make a down-payment for house, buy a vehicle to be able to work, and paying for schooling, you will be able to “sell my structured settlement: Alaska“. There are many more reasons than what is above, but the motivation behind the reasons is similar. The court sees these reasons for selling a settlement as valid, as they both better your life and your financial situation.
While selling your structured settlement can get you are lump sum, you will need to be careful. Many times structured settlements are sold for much less than they are worth. When you are having thoughts about Should I “sell my structured settlement: Alaska?” take some time to do your research and see what your structured settlement is worth. You also need to be ready to make your case about why you are selling your settlement, as you need to explain your reasons to the court before you can sell the settlement.